Here’s a summary: We do not, and a client should not consider, the information provided within Kalibra as medical advice. a client must consult a medical practitioner to address any questions a client may have prior to acting upon any information and client use of Kalibra is a decision solely taken by clientself at client own risk.
If you would like to understand more, edit or delete your personal data, you can reach out to us here.
Client privacy is critically important to us. At Kalibra, we have a few fundamental principles:
- Client accounts are completely private by default.
- A client can add as much or as little data as they want.
- Clients can delete their accounts and data at any time.
- We are very protective of our user’s data and privacy.
- It is easy to share a client profile with client friends and coaches, but clients don't have to
- Information a client posts or sync may be seen by others depending on client settings.
- We do not sell client data, and only make money from people paying us directly.
- We do automatic tracking and syncing in the background as much as possible, to minimise effort in keeping client data up to date.
- Aggregate information may be used for research, quality assurance, and improving the Kalibra service—for example, using population data to improve features or improve diagnostics.
- Connecting a 3rd party service gives us access to that data, but does not send client Kalibra info to them. It is a one way connection. For example, if a client connects to Garmin or Apple Health, that gives us access to sync data from that source, but does not, unless a client specifically allows it, to share data back with them.
- If a client does choose to share client data with someone on the Kalibra platform, we cannot be held liable for what they do with that data.
All the information on this website - www.kalibra.ai - is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Kalibra.ai does not make any guarantees about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action a client takes upon the information a client finds on this website (Kalibra.ai), is strictly at client's own risk. Kalibra.ai will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. From our website, a client can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for any or all the content found on these sites and a client uses any external sites at client's own risk. We also do not own any intellectual property on third party sites which are owned by third parties and we do not provide a client any rights to any third party intellectual property by linking to a third party site. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'. Please be also aware that when a client leaves our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, web app and mobile app, a client hereby consents to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Collecting third party information Once a client is a registered user, they have the ability to provide information about a third party – information being name and email address. The sole purpose of collecting this information is to contact that person and invite them to join the Kalibra community and potentially share information with them. Each third party has the ability to request their information be removed from our records.
How we protect client information Client information is crucially important to us so we ensure that we uphold security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal transfer or similar risks to client information. We use secure socket layer technology (SSL), password protection, firewalls, encryption and permission levels to protect client information. There is always an element of risk with submission or transmission of electronic information however we use our best endeavours to ensure client information is protected and secure. Should a client wish for their information to be updated, added to or removed a client can alter settings within the client user account or contact us via email, [email protected] Clients may choose to stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included within these emails, accessing the email preferences in client account settings page or a client can contact Kalibra’s Data Protection Officer who’s details are to be found at the end of this Policy.
Within our Services there are two sharing settings: Private, and Shared. Kalibra apps are designed for client wellness and fitness benefits. As such, clients are able to control what Personal Information they share and with whom they share it.Adding coaches and other accountability partners to client profiles and sharing data will allow them to see it. Not approving coaches and friends and keeping client accounts private will keep their accounts completely private.We encourage a client to adjust the sharing settings to best meet client objectives and sharing comfort level.
Third party providers
We may contract other companies and individuals to help us provide services. In order to perform their responsibilities to us, these other companies may have limited access to some of client Personal Information. As part of our contract with these companies, they will agree not to use the information they access for purposes other than fulfilling their responsibilities to us.
Testimonials and Public forums
Some Kalibra modules utilise community forums. Information posted on these forums can be viewed, collected and utilised by other platform members. a client can at any time contact us to remove client information from these forums. Should we not be able to remove the information a client requested, we will advise a client of the situation and why. We may display consented testimonials from satisfied participants of the Kalibra program on our website. Should a client wish a testimonial a client has provided to be removed, please contact Kalibra’s Data Protection Officer who’s details are to be found at the end of this Policy.
Links to other websites
The Kalibra Head Office is based in Singapore. Data may be transmitted to data storage facilities where we keep our central records. client information may be transferred to data storage and processing facilities, other Kalibra offices or other service providers for Kalibra to provide our service for a client. We reserve the right, without providing notice or seeking additional consent from a client, to transfer or assign the personal information and rights that we have collected from a client and any agreements we have made with a client to a third-party in the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this website. To ensure that your Personal Information is accorded with the rightful level of legal protection, Kalibra will ensure Data Processing Agreements are entered into with each of these third parties.
We may periodically update this policy and encourage a client to review this at client want and leisure. The most updated policy will be listed on our website, www.kalibra.ai
Personal Data Protection Act 2012
For more detailed information about the PDPA, refer to www.pdpc.gov.sg
EU GDPR policy For more detailed information about GDPR, refer to https://gdpr-info.eu/ GDPR disclosures on how we collect and use personal data: We collect client Personal Data in a number of ways and for various purposes, including:
- When a client registers for an account or interacts with our Services.
- When a client inputs Fitness and Wellness Data within our Services or uses our Services that collect or infer such data from mobile device sensors.
- When a client uses or interacts with a wearable or other connected device.
- When a client gives us permission to sync Apple Health data in the iPhone app.
- When a client gives us permission to sync Samsung or Google Fit data in the Android app.
- When a client gives us permission to collect Location Data in the mobile apps.
- When a client connects an integration to sync data to a client account.
- When a client communicates with us or signs up for promotional materials.
- When a client engages with our online communities or advertising.
- When a client accesses third party products and services.When a client connects with us through social media.
- When we collect data from third parties or publicly-available sources.
- When we leverage and/or collect cookies, device IDs, Location, data from the environment, and other tracking technologies.
- When we aggregate or centralize data.
- When we link a client to friends across platforms.
- When a client takes fitness tests or assessments; share content or achievements; or invite friends.
- When we provide a client geographically relevant Services, offers, or advertising.
- When a client asks us to customize products, or Services.
- When we comply with Legal Requirements or Obligations, Law Enforcement, and for Public Safety Purposes ( Country/Region-Specific Disclosures may apply).
European Union rights
If a client is habitually located in the European Union, a client has the right to access, rectify, download or erase client information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of client information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
HOW THEIR PERSONAL DATA IS BEING PROCESSED
A client has a right at any time to request details from Kalibra on how, why and on what basis their Personal Data is being processed.
CONFIRMATION OF PROCESSING/ACCESS RIGHTS
A client has the right to obtain confirmation that their data is being processed and to obtain access to it and certain other information, by making a subject access request (“SAR”).
CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
A client has the right to request Kalibra to correct any Personal Data it holds about the client if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
RECTIFY, RESTRICT, LIMIT, DELETE
A client can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of client information by logging into the client account and deleting particular integrations, data points, or the entire account. a client can also contact Kalibra’s Data Protection Officer to carry out any of these matters as well.
Where we process client information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, a client can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease Processing client information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
Where a client has previously provided client consent, such as to permit us to process health-related data about a client, a client has the right to withdraw client consent to the processing of client information at any time. For example, a client can withdraw client consent by updating client settings or disconnecting an integration. In certain cases, we may continue to process client information after a client has withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if client withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities. In the event that such health-related data is disclosed to third party Affiliates of Kalibra, Kalibra shall inform such Affiliates of the Processing restriction unless to do so is impossible or would require disproportionate effort.
hould a client wish to raise a concern about our use of client information (and without prejudice to any other rights a client may have), a client has the right to do so with client local supervisory authority.
COMPLAINShould a client wish to raise a concern about our use of client information (and without prejudice to any other rights a client may have), a client has the right to do so with client local supervisory authority.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The Kalibra Platform and Services are intended for adults. Users under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Services. The Platform is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from, children under the age of 18. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If a client believes we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us using the contact information below.